Update: Radiation and Mysticism

Radsafers:  Just as an update...

I regret to inform Planet Earth and Joe Earthling that in all likelihood you

would succomb subsequent to the impact of an asteroid on a Nuclear Plant

somewhere on the planet in about eight years.  This is my current conclusion

based on the responses thus far from the hypothetical problem I posted to

anti-nukers and anti-ionizing radiation experts via the list earlier in the

week.

"Describe the mechanisms by which you can eliminate sources of ionizing

radiation while continuing to survive above the level of Bear Skins and Stone

Knives and while consturcting and launching a vehicle to deflect an Asteroid

from an intersecting convergence with Planet Earth and a Nuclear Plant in

eight years."

I have yet to receive any sort of plan or coherent response beyond a few

chuckles and grins.

I'm still looking for a description of how to do all this (construct power

supplies and sources of motive force, build structures, manufacture

equipment, and chill the milk in the fridge) using only renewable energy

resources and by using absolutely no materials the creation or manufacture of

which would result in the exposure of anyone to ionizing radiation.

I KNOW that there must be some knowledgeable anti-nuker or anti-ionizing

radiation expert out there who can help us with all this.  If you want, I'll

send the parameters of the game directly to you for indepth study.

Come-on - play ball.  I'm trying to develop a government grant request for

all this.  The success of that effort depends on the amount of dramatization

I can create in this area and I need anti-nukes to help with this.  I also

need to shorten the title to less than thirty words...

Regards,

Neil Keeney, RRPT

neilkeeney@aol.com