Re: Global Warming Again!

Just out of curiosity, how are the banks, auto makers ,etc, "forcing" people

to buy these gas guzzlers, larger (and more expensive) houses and other more

costly items, that so greatly destroy the environment?  I appologize in

advance to the net for a non rad subject comment.  I'll refrain in the

future, I promise.