RE: Shielding Class

Good suggestion, Jerry, about Georgia Tech ... they might even have a distance learning version, I'm not really sure. I'm copying Nolan on this message (not sure if he subscribes to RADSAFE) so that he can contact Dave directly.

Jim Hardeman
Jim_Hardeman@mail.dnr.state.ga.us

>>> <gerald.lahti@EXELONCORP.COM> 7/20/2001 10:36:33 >>>
Check with Ken Shultis and/or Richard Faw at Kansas State and Nolan Hertel
at Georgia Tech.

* * * * * * * * * *
Jerry Lahti
Exelon Nuclear
4300 Winfield Road
Warrenville IL 60555
phone (630) 657-3869
FAX   (630) 657-4328
gerald.lahti@exeloncorp.com
* * * * * * * * * *

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corporation
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject
to copyright belonging to the Exelon Corporation family of Companies.
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments
to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any
printout. Thank You.