Re: [aihaih-list] Fw: Norton AntiVirus detected and quarantined a virus in a messag e you received.

It started showing up on several of the lists I'm on last Thursday and is

expected to peak this week. The worm can send itself autonomously once the

computer is infected see:

<http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,45427,00.html>