RE: ICRP66, 68 in the US

Barbara,

nice to see you at Cleveland and I had a wonderful time in the HPS annual

meeting.

You may notice that this reply is open to the public domain.  You have asked

a very good question which I like to ask myself.  As I see, DOELAP is still

used "ICRP-26" recommendations.  Therefore, my interpretation is all ICRP

Publication 60 and above information can not be DIRECTLY applied to DOE

monitoring facilities.  As you have pointed out, "ICRP-60" series has more

data and better.  It is shame why can we take advantage of them.  As I

understood, US is a only the few counties that has not fully committed to

neither the ICRP-60 recommendations nor the SI Unit.

Casper