Re: Having a baby after a seed implant

Actually, Franz, I believe there are quite a few.  Many are very

excellent, professional scientists.

I have benefited from many of the comments you have made to the list,

but this thread is not just off topic: it is extremely offensive.

Radiation professionals have no business deciding who is too old to have

children.  To top if off, you are now mocking people's religious

beliefs.  Such comments should be taken to one of the ALT lists, or

better still, never mentioned.

Respectfully, please lets get back to radiation threads.

Franz Schoenhofer wrote:

> Do we now have a creationalist on the RADSAFE list???

> Franz

	Gary Isenhower

	713-798-8353

	garyi@bcm.tmc.edu