RE: radioactivity from fossil fuel power stations

Hello from Australia!

Please have a look on the UK NRPB site.  The report "NRPB-R327 Radiological

Impact on the UK Population of Industries which Use or Produce Materials

Containing Enhanced Levels of Naturally Occurring Radionuclides - Part I:

Coal-fired Electricity Generation" (March 2001, ~640 K, Acrobat) is ready

for the download (as many other interesting things) at

http://www.nrpb.org.uk/Reports/Reports.htm

<http://www.nrpb.org.uk/Reports/Reports.htm> .

Kind regards

Nick Tsurikov