RE: International Dosimetry Regulations and Accreditations

Hello, Sandy

You are welcome to have a look on the http://www.eneabba.net/

<http://www.eneabba.net/> .  It has now ~1,200 links to 180 countries.  It's

called 'radiation links' but direct links are not available for each country

and the info in these cases is provided for the closest possible

approximation (like Health Dept. etc.), where one can at least ask the

initial questions.  I hope this will help (I will also appreciate feedback,

if you will have any).

>From the freezing Australia (middle of winter, only plus 17 Celsius...) -

Nick

Eneabba, Western Australia