Radiation Instruments, Inc. Model 107C

Hi I have just come in to possession of a Radiation Instruments, Inc. Model

107C Geiger Counter. However, I have no instruction booklet and donšt even

know what batteries to put in it!

I wonder if someone can tell me a little about the machine - when it was

made - what batteries to use, how to operate it etc. It is in great

condition - chrome, in a tan leather case it an amazing looking thing!

Any information would be much appreciated.

Best,

Tim Rogers