HP Position

I'll be leaving my current employer soon to take a position in the

Department of Labor with the EEIOC Program.  My management has asked that I

let the RadSafe community know of their need for a health physicist

(certification preferred, but not necessary).

Turner, Harper & Associates, Inc. is a small consulting firm.  Our group

provides litigation assistance to nuclear clients.  Currently we are

performing radiological source term reconstruction activities for a client

that operated as an AEC, DOE, and NRC licensee for the past 45+ years.  The

facilities included small test reactors, fuel fabrication facilities, hot

cells, and waste management facilities.  The work includes evaluations of

operations, historical radiological effluent and other releases, and

evaluations of radiological environmental monitoring data.

Please respond directly to me if you're interested or you would like more

details ( jkotsch@turnerharper.com ).  Also, feel free to call me

(202/776-7345).  My last day in the office is August 10, 2001.  After that

date, contact Tom Heitman at theitman@turnerharper.com or 202/496-1801.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeffrey L. Kotsch, CHP