NRC interpretations? Security for one...

Dear Radsafe:  Unlike OSHA, I cannot find any NRC interpretations for their

regulations.

Does anyone have interpretation literature or official clarification

language pertaining to 10CFR20.1801 and 1802?  I am aware of the search

capabilities at the NRC website and have reviewed their enforcement records

pertaining to the issue - which is a good reference.

We have a good and strong policy, but I am always trying to make it more

clear for the users by providing them with official interpretations.

Thanks for your time,

Brian Olson

Manager, EH&S

Promega Corp.