ADAMS

The new version of ADAMS, the NRC's "Pubic Electronic Reading Room," is

a big improvement.  I can now print out TIFF files.  If you've been

frustrated in the past while trying to use ADAMS, try again.  If you

haven't used ADAMS, yet, I suggest you explore this valuable resource.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com