Re: Compensation of survivors (Lead Apron Dosimetry)

Regardless of the status of regulations:  (1) radiation cataracts have been known

for a long time, and (2) I would be surprised if a qualified hp were not concerned

about exposure to the head.

It's  not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com