Re: Stock Watch Man Acquires Patented Process for Nuclear Remediation

As I noted yesterday:

> > This process potentially produces significantly more electrical

> > energy than it uses, thus becoming an inexpensive source of green

> > power.

> Maybe a varient on cold fusion?

A Web search on "Paul M. Brown" yielded two articles in the JOURNAL OF

NEW ENERGY, Published by the Fusion Information Center, Salt Lake City,

Utah, see: http://www.padrak.com/ine/JNEV3N23.html

33   TRITIATED AMORPHOUS SILICON POWER CELLS

     Paul M. Brown

38   SOLVING THE NUCLEAR WASTE PROBLEM THROUGH APPLIED PHYSICS

     Paul M. Brown

Summarized on: http://www.padrak.com/ine/NEN_6_5_1.html

Paul M. Brown: "Tritiated Amorphous Silicon Power Cells." This paper

presented the application of tritiated amorphous silicon as an energy

converter for betavoltaic devices. The recent resumption of the

development of the nuclear battery was described. Batteries having a

ten-year life (and no recharging) are possible using this technology.

Paul M. Brown: "Solving the Nuclear Waste Problem Through Applied

Physics." This presentation was a tutorial on the effect of gamma rays

on selected nuclear targets. Under appropriate energy levels, resonance

conditions assist in the interaction between gamma photons and nuclear

reactions. By providing gamma photons at X-Ray energy levels, the

stabilization of selected radioactive wastes is being experimentally

demonstrated.

His home page is at:

http://www.globalatomics.com/Company_Overview/company_overview.html

> Global Atomics, Inc. (GAI) develops and implements advanced solutions > for nuclear applications. The technologies that we supply are intended

> to eliminate the threat of nuclear waste production and contamination.

> Furthermore, our technologies facilitate the complete neutralization of

> radioactive waste.

> Photodeactivation renders spent nuclear fuel and nuclear waste products

> non-radioactive or stable in a matter of days. The physical principles

> underlying the Photodeactivation technology are established conventional

> nuclear physics applied in a new and revolutionary manner.

Some amusement for a Friday lunch break.

--

Susan L. Gawarecki, Ph.D., Executive Director

Oak Ridge Reservation Local Oversight Committee

                       -----

A schedule of meetings on DOE issues is posted on our Web site

http://www.local-oversight.org/meetings.html - E-mail loc@icx.net