Re: Europe and X-ray regulations

Hi all

Thanks for all the good info on Europe regs. I am trying to put together a International regs web page... and thought I would start here.

On a related note, I have found most of the US state regs/state offices and put them together at:

http://www.physics.isu.edu/radinf/rsotoolbox.htm

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer (or winter, for those of you down under)

Bruce