RE: where to wear a dosimeter (Bernie's comments)

With respect to S/G's I believe many have seen enough data to badge the head

as the only WB location.  Extremity dosimeters are still used.  There can't

be but a couple of jobs in commercial nuclear power as challenging as steam

generator coverage.

Glen Vickers

Braidwood Nuclear Power Station

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corporation

proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject

to copyright belonging to the Exelon Corporation family of Companies.

This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity

to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this

e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,

copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments

to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have

received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and

permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any

printout. Thank You.