RE: China Syndrome

> Airborne releases always dominate

consequences.

Only if we ignore real-world experience with TMI, Karlsruhe, INEEL and

common sense.  I would take a bet with anyone that they could not make an

American PWR or BWR release enough fission products to kill anyone.  Not

one.  No matter what they did.  Karlsruhe dumped tons of molten "corium"

onto concrete with no consequences.  Their published conclusions were

essentially the same as mine, just stated.

TR