thankful

Dear Radsafers -

Just a quick note of thanks for a couple of items:

1) Many of you took much time and trouble to critique my op-ed piece about

fears of radiation. ALL of the comments (yes I read every one) were helpful,

and many were particularly insightful. It is quite rewarding to correspond

with such a diverse group of really thoughtful professionals. I think the

piece is much improved now, and I am looking at how to use it.

2) To all of you who have absolutely dispelled the notion that managing a

list is a thankless job - I regularly get extremely nice notes of thanks and

encouragement from many of you and I greatly appreciate it!

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Vanderbilt University

1161 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37232-2675

Phone (615) 322-3190

Fax   (615) 322-3764

e-mail  michael.g.stabin@vanderbilt.edu

"Quantum Mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of"

- Steven Wright