Radium carbonate: Solubility product

I took a second look at the TFP site:

http://radiation.org/ijhs092000_appen.html

It was previously pointed out the radium will coprecipitate with strontium

etc. I wonder if anyone in Radsafers land can give me an estimate

(litterature reference would be nice) for the Ksp (solubility product

constant) for radium carbonate at say 25 degrees C.

For strontium the Ksp is in the order of 10E-9 to 10E-10 (I don't have it

available at the time of writing).

Bjorn Cedervall  bcradsafers@hotmail.com