Chernobyl Shelter Run off RE(2): Dateline NBC TMI story A different evaluation

1. Shouldn't be our attention on sealing the roof

of the shelter, rather, then investigating to

where the water is running out?

That roof never was sealed.

2. My concern is not the contaminants in the

possibly, run thru water but the safety of

supportive construction of the Shelter.

With the after accident filling of the Reactor

building Unit 4 with the liquid concrete /

additional stress on the Shelter walls, a high

humidity/high corrosion rate and specific

chemical ambient inside,...the shelter can

collapse any moment...

3. On the other hand if water is already inside

may be it is better to have those holes as

ventilation to keep the temperature down.

Emil.

 --- "Raymond A. Hoover" <rayhoover@hotmail.com>