RadChem 2002

Dear Colleagues,

This is to draw your attention to the fact that the "Second Circular

and Call for Abstracts" for the 14th Radiochemical Conference, to be

held in Marianske Lazne, Czech Republic, on 14-19 April 2002, was

posted on the conference web site at http://www.fjfi.cvut.cz/radchem

The deadline for abstracts submission is the 30th September 2001.

Sincerely,

Jan John

Organising Committee Chairman

Czech Technical University in Prague

P.S. We apologize to those receiving this announcement more than once

- that has happened if, in addition to our mailing list,  you are

registered with one of the RADCH_L, RADSAFE, or TENORM lists.