Re: Fwd: Shielding and Bridge Design

Gee, I don't get it ... why did Steg resign? Jake (the 95 lb. black lab that

allows me to live here so long as I maintain the food and water supply) just

started barking and raising a real fuss at the front window. I looked out and

there was an elephant plodding down the street and carrying a load of lead

pigs. Back up the street, there were large holes where sewer lines had broken

in two places. At our next town meeting, I'm going to urge adoption of ASRA

(and NMLP - no more lead pigs).  I rent so the property taxes won't bother me

at all ....

I think Jake now wants an elephant for a pet .... Steg had better wise up and

learn where his grants are going to come from.

Maury Siskel    maury@webtexas.com