Re: Used Instrumentation...

We are culling through 80,000 surplus Civil Defense meters (CD V-715's,

717's & 720's)

and over 100,000 CD V-742 dosimeters and sending the best of them off to a

laboratory

to be calibrated and re-certified. The lab utilizes the CD V-794 calibrator

specifically

designed for calibrating these CD meters and dosimeters. We also have

hundreds of

new CD V-700's without GM tubes, CD V-781 Aerial Survey meters, Dosimeter

chargers,

etc. Uncalibrated survey meters (both new & used) are also available by the

pallet load.

See www.radmeters4u.com and/or contact Shane Connor at webmaster@ki4u.com for

more information.

Best Regards,