RE: Looking for Journal Paper

Terry

It should already be in your fax machine.

Paul Frame

Professional Training Programs

Oak Ridge Associated Universities

http://www.orau.com/ptp/ptp.htm

Does anyone know where I could find the following journal paper online, who

it

could be ordered from or does someone have a copy they could fax to me?

Thanks for any help.  Please reply offline.

Eldridge, James S., Crowther, Peter, "Absolute Determination of I-125",

Nucleonics 22, No. 6, 56 (1964)

Terry Liaboe

Abbott Laboratories

Terry.Liaboe@abbott.com