Re: Looking for Journal Paper

I remember reading that paper, back when I was a graduate student, but,

unfortunately, did  not save a copy.  (Xeroxing was still expensive, and you had

to wait in line to use the one machine the library had available.)  However, the

methodology of this paper is published in Section 3.3 (pages 94-97), "Sum-Peak

Coincidence Counting," in NCRP 58, "A Handbook of Radioactivity Measurements

Procedures, Second Edition."  Even if you obtain the original paper, I recommend

reading NCRP 58, since it includes updates by other authors.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com