International Conference

Dear Members,

I have the pleasure to announce that we here at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate

Institute of Medical Sciences would be organizing an international

conference on the Radiological Protection of Patients in use of IOnizing

Radiation.The eminent experts and the participants from all over the world

are expected tp participate in this coneferece to share their concerns and

views apart from discussing the critical issues related to patient safety.

We have also launched a website containing all the details regarding the

proposed conference.You may like to visi the site at the following address

 http://www.geocities.com/icrp2k2/icrp2k2.htm

We look forward for your active participation in this mega event.

With kind regards,

Sincerely Yours,

Dr.A.K.Shukla

Organizing Secretary