Re: News Article: Scary? You Bet It Is

Extremely valid point here. Chernobyl didn't happen until three or more

technical specifications were violated to perform the turbine run-down test.

The probability of an accident occurring rises dramatically the closer you

are to the point of danger. The likelihood of my being bitten by a water

moccasin in my office is pretty low, but the probability of my coworkers

being bitten while out walking down an environmental site approaches a

hundred percent if they don't take appropriate precautions.

Jack Earley

Radiological Engineer

Enercon Services, Inc.

6525 N. Meridian, Suite 503

OKC, OK  73116

phone: 405-722-7693

fax:       405-722-7694

jearley@enercon.com

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Enercon Services, Inc.

proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to

copyright belonging to Enercon Services, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely

for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you

are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that

any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the

contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be

unlawful.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the

sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this

e-mail and any printout.