FW: InoculateIT detected the (Win32/Magistr.24876) virus in Mailbox (Hidalgo, Dr Oscar), Sender (Fisica Sanitaria Br-tiscali) !!!

WARNING!  To anyone that got an e-mail from Fisica Sanitaria Br-tiscali last

night or early this morning, my computer is telling me that there was a

virus in that e-mail.

Oscar Hidalgo-Salvatierra, PhD, DABR

Radiation Therapy Physicist / RSO

Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center