Re: German Cabinet approves nuclear plant shutdown

>My own opinion .. nuclear power plants are NOT going to be shutdown

in many of these countries for one simple reason. They haven't

developed anything to replace the power! Pure and simple.

---

Please excuse an off-topic Q: Has any significant addition been made to the

U.S. power supply or distribution over the past 10 months? (I doubt it).

Listened to some interesting stuff from Fuel Cell Energy (FCEL, check last

Friday via Yahoo Finance). They mentioned that Long Island has been close to

black-outs as well. The coming U.S. winter may become interesting regardless

of what lawyers & politicians do about Calif (am I right?).

My personal comment only,

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com