RE: medical misadventures

I appreciate the insight...we need more folks who have been on both sides

to speak up and give a real perspective on the issue at hand...

                    ibbitsona@NiagaraMohawk

                    .com                           To:     radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

                    Sent by:                       cc:

                    owner-radsafe@list.vand        Subject:     RE: medical misadventures

                    erbilt.edu

                    09/07/01 12:32 PM

                    Please respond to

                    ibbitsona

As a person who has been on both sides of the fence. The pay differential

between being a commercial

tech and a medical/research tech is SUBSTANTIAL.

I did enjoy the work in the hospital but as I said the pay differential was

the only reason for my going back

to the commercial world.

A. Ibbitson RRPT

"I don't like appearing as a radcon mercenary, but I really love working in

this field and I most certainly would do this type of work a t a far lesser

salary than most medical folks would accept...I know a few roadie Senior

HP's that would too!"

DJWhitfill

Opinions expressed are mine and do not reflect official policies or

positions of the Kansas Department of Health and Environment.