Malicious & criminal acts

We are working with Security and local police at our university to

develop policies as they relate to radioactive materials, chemicals,

biohazards etc., with respect to security and violence in the

workplace.

Some time ago I came across a website that listed some of these

malicious and criminal acts as they relate to radioactive materials

that have occurred at universities. I am unable to locate any

references now (regretably I neglected to bookmark), can anyone

help me relocate this reference ?

Pauline Jones

Radiation Safety Office

Dalhousie University