BWRs ELIMINATION OF NEUTRON SHIELDING

I believe some BWR operators have opted to eliminate their neutron shielding

from sacrificial shield nozzle windows.  I would like to contact the

Radiological Protection and Engineering groups of those BWR plants to gain

information on this subject.  Any contact information would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Mike Scarboro

Michael G. Scarboro

Health Physicist