RE: International Terrorism

I agree with every sentence except that one: this is a "new cold war" - This

is NOT aCOLD war . The cost in causalties is in the order of a conventional

war. A war led by terrorists is unique in two characteristics: a) the war is

directed toward civilians and b) the leaders of the enemy are irrational .

Conclusion : the next attack may be conducted through non-conventuonal

weapons , either chemical, biolical and even ATOMIC or at least

radiological.

Sorry , but the terrible sights on TV overcame my natural optimism . Again

my condolecens to the American nation , please accept my full paticipation

in your sorrow.

 Dov (Dubi) Brickner  M.D.

Beer Sheva , ISRAEL