RE: Three "Oops" in the operational health physics

Bill,

Not really.  Radiation use in medicine has a long and remarkable history in

service to mankind.  I just think that when you cite problems that you are

believe are due to lack of regulatory control, you should consider the

problems in other industries and look at the risk versus benefits obtained.

I doubt there is one industry or human endeavor that does not put

individuals or the environment at risk.

By the way, have you checked the NRC daily reports to see what other

regulatory issues have happened recently?

-- John