Re: questions

An then maybe if a few of those HONEST passengers had managed to smuggle

a weapon on board one of those planes - instead of being rendered

helpless victims by the system - MAYBE the hijackers would not have

succeeded!

Anyhow - the process is so full of holes - its ridiculous. And any

effective process would be so draconian as to violate those rights we

supposedly wish to defend.

On the other hand were the perpetrators to be convinced that retribution

would be swift and wide spread - they MIGHT be deterred!