RE: DU counterweights on 767s

I don't know for sure, however I highly doubt DU counterweights are used in

Boeing 757s or 767s.

I've always heard that they were only used in the tails of older 747's to

counter the plane's excessive nose weight (which is a unique design).

Rodney Bauman, CHP, RRPT

Bechtel Jacobs Company, LLC

Project Health Physicist

ETTP and Y-12 Waste Operations