What can we do now??

IS anyone else brainstorming where that might happen?

>Probably not. Guess we need it to happen before we take serious

>action.

>Sandy Perle

------------------

Sandy,

Thank-you for the heads up concerning what we may expect at the airport.  I

am sorry to hear this is mostly cosmetic.

What do you think Radsafers can do given the current state of affairs?

Are there any courses on emergency planning for nuclear incidents (other

than the existing nuclear plant scenarios)?

Are any radsafers working with governmental organizations (federal or

state)regarding planning for local terroist events?

Any other ideas?

Jim Nelson

nelsonjima@hotmail.com