Re: What can we do now??

We are not totally devoid of proactive thinking.  I started Los Alamos

Radiation Consultants to provide radiation training to emergency response

organizations such as the National Guard Weapons of Mass Destruction Civil

Support Teams.  One of the challenges involved is that a lot of the training

available is directed at specific circumstances such as broken arrow

incidents or large-scale nuclear war.  This is why I put my training course

together.  So far I have provided 2 - 5 days of training to about 50

National Guard personnel.  I am trying to get opportunities to present

appropriate portions of the training to first responders such as EMTs and

Fire Fighters.

Phil Hypes

Los Alamos Radiation Consultants

laradcon@hotmail.com