RE: What can we do now??

I think the most important thing we can do now is to keep pointing out

authoritatively, to all who will listen, that low-dose radiation is natural

and not harmful, and that nuclear facilities are not particularly hazardous

targets for terrorism, as the terrorists themselves apparently concluded.

But if we keep telling the world that we will panic at the first mention of

radioactivity, we do ourselves and the world a grave disservice, by inviting

the very thing we fear.

Ted Rockwell