Rubber Boots

Apologies for introducing such a mundane topic but we are looking for rubber

boots that will sustain frequent washing (decontamination) in industrial

type washing machines.  These are the high (~12"-16") tops with certified

safety toes and sole.  So far our experience has been that after a few

washes the lining separates and the boot interior deteriorates.  If anyone

knows where we can find some more durable ones we would appreciate the info.

Randy Nowell

Phone	613-584-3311 DN 3077

Fax	613-584-4108

Cell	613-639-1313