Synchroton Radiation Site Monitoring

Dear Colleagues,

We are looking to upgrade our radiation monitoring equipment.  Could you

please share what is used in your accelerator facility - advantages and

disadvantages that you see with particular instrumentation, as well as

comment on vendor service.  I would even entertain some response directly

from vendors.  Let me know what is out there.

Kindly respond directly to me at: day@lsu.edu

Many thanks,

Lorraine Day, PhD

RSO