Environmentally important issues associated with electrical energy production

Radsafers,
Would very much appreciate assistance with gathering of info in preparation of symposium for secondary school students.  We want to present a fair and accurate body of information related to health and environment on the products/byproducts/wastes and physical hazards associated with electrical energy production by nuclear powered generators, coal-fired generators, wind turbines, and solar cells.  Have seen this comparison information in the past, but don't have it on hand.

In advance, your assistance is greatly apppreciated  and will provide our final program to any who are interested.

Respectfully,

Bill Tankersley

Oak Ridge Associated Universities/Center for Epidemiologic Research
423-576-3141
FAX: 423-576-9557
tankersb@orau.gov