RE: What can we do now??

Those terrorists seem to have, in their network, enlisted some very clever,

well studied people.  They selected the place and time, when the stock

exchange was at very low point, to inflict the greatest physical,

psychological, and  systemic and prolonged economic damage.  I don't think

they will be getting ideas from the radsafers.