What do you think of this idea?

I would appreciate your thoughts on this.  I have been trying to pass this

idea on for days with no luck.  Maybe someone else can help.   I know it has

nothing to do with rad, but I thought  someone might have a FEMA connection

or better yet an logistics connection on location.  Too much red tape with

FEMA.

Your thoughts would be apprecited.

Rescue Proposal of Possible Survivors or Retrieval of Victims

I would like to share with you an idea that might retrieve possible

survivors or victims from the tragedy in New York.

It is obvious the 6000 victims are beneath or in the rubble.  As in the OKC

bombing of the Murrah building pockets were found of people trying to

scratch their way out due to lack of water or air.  With the 6 stories

basement I am sure there are pockets underground with possible survivors.

I plead you pass the following ideas to FEMA and all the other rescue people

to see if this is a viable idea.  Please do not let this get caught up in

red tape because what I have to share can be done with available resources.

You have limited space and also other buildings that are dangerous to work

around which limits the retrieval of debris.  As in Oklahoma City it was

terrible waiting for the news that your loved one was missing knowing really

they were dead but still hanging on to the hope that they were alive.  My

heart goes out to everyone touched by this disaster.

This is want I propose:

I.	Air & Water to people possibly trapped below

A.	Horizontal drill 1”-4” holes to possible pockets below ground.  This can

be done 100’-1000’ from ground zero.  Areas can be confirmed using existing

Geophysical technologies, infrared, GPR, acoustical, resistivity.

B.	Monitor while drilling with existing technologies, fiber optics,

infrared, sound, measurement while drilling, etc.

C.	Map areas cross referencing as builts vs. monitoring technology.

D.	Vertical drilling can also be done.

E.	Use of oilfield, geophysical and coal mining technology will allow you to

start this task almost immediately.

II.	Excavation:

A.	To speed up the process, horizontal drill 4’-8’ holes from a safe

distance to the basement area.

B.	Install industrial conveyor belts below ground to remove debris at a

quicker pace.  This could be done from several points 100’ -1000’ away from

ground zero.

C.	Could do the same on the surface transferring debris to dump trucks.

Would also help in the verification process of what debris needs to be kept

as evidence and what needs to be discarded.

III.	Sources of Help

A.	Mining Industry

B.	Drilling Companies

C.	National Labs

D.	Oklahoma experience

E.	Construction companies

F.	Geophysical companies

G.	NASA

We have the technology, we have the equipment, please utilize this idea to

retrieve people that I pray are still alive but also to retrieve the bodies

of those who are not so their loved ones can have closure.

God Bless You,

Lloyd