RE: Airport safety-xrays

You are right, we didn't lose the war. However, this battle is going to be

hard fought. We HAVE lost freedom. We have lost the freedom to fly in our

country without fear. We have lost the freedom to carry something as simple

as a box cutter on an airplane. WE LOST THAT. Terrorists didn't. THEY NEVER

HAD THE RIGHT TO USE THEM IN THE WAY THEY DID TO BEGIN WITH. THEY ARE

CRIMINALS PEOPLE!! Every time you take away an honest citizen's freedom, you

don't take it away from a terrorist. THEY NEVER HAD THAT FREEDOM TO BEGIN

WITH. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANOTHER'S LIFE AWAY FROM THEM. Think

about that the next time you are on an airplane eating food with a plastic

knife.

OKAY, now blast away at me. I just had to put in my two cents worth.

Dee Brock

dbrock@sandia.gov

These opinions are my own!!!