Resin Intrusion in Nuclear Power Reactors

I am looking for any information or experience on the effects of a resin bed intrusion in the primary loop of a nuclear reactor, either theoretical studies or actual experience.  Most reactors use resin beds to clean primary system water during operations and in the unlikely event that the bed would break and the resins become mobile what would the consequences be.

Please e-mail me directly, and I will share a summary of the replies with RADSAFE.

harold.careway@gene.ge.com
(1-408) 925-6008