Re: Airport safety-xrays

Someone was sleeping in history class!

Liberty and freedom are very expensive.  They are lost very easily - but

throughout history have ONLY been bought with blood!

(Liberty and freedom) and (Safety and security) are mutually exclusive.

You cannot have 100% of each - and the freedoms we have now have already

been paid for!  It is a disgrace to those who paid the price to let them

go so easily.