From: William P. N. Smith [mailto:wpns@compusmiths.com]

Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 6:58 AM

Cc: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Subject: FAQ?

Good Morning,

Is there a FAQ for radiation safety and monitoring that'd get me back up to

speed on the differences between the different measurements (CPM, Rads,

Rems, etc), and what the hazards are in terms of total dose and dose rate?

Thanks!

--

William Smith    wpns@compusmiths.com    N1JBJ@amsat.org

ComputerSmiths Consulting, Inc.    www.compusmiths.com