FW: Message requesting help on temporary shielding

Late morning to All,

I have a facility here at the Hanford Reservation that is work through a

shielding issue.  Below is a brief description of their needs.  When

responding, please send to either of the cc-mail addresses listed below.

Thanks

Jerry Eby

ALARA Center of Technology

Fluor Hanford