Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: Roentgen is a Rem?

I hope I'm not going to cause any resentment, but here's where you can get a simple explanation of the relationship between Roentgen and Rem:

http://www.hps.org/publicinformation/radfactsheets/index.html

The original question didn't seem to me to be from a fledgling health physics consultant.

William V Lipton <liptonw@DTEENERGY.COM>
Sent by: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

09/25/01 07:06 AM
Please respond to William V Lipton